Give Your Body The Rest It Deserves While You Experience Deep And Insightful Dreams
One of the amazing things about kombucha is that it acts as a vehicle... super charging whatever else is coming along for the ride. Formulated kombucha boosters are wonderful on their own, and when you go to add one to your kombucha brew it will become fermented, more bioavailable to the body and super charged. Take your kombucha home brewing to the next level with these exclusive formulated kombucha boosters.
Here's What You're Going To Get
- Each Sampler Pack comes with one of every booster: Digestion and Weight Loss, Energy and Happiness, Health and Recovery, Relaxation and Meditation, and Sleep and Lucid Dreams
- Digestion and Weight Loss Ingredients: ginger, peppermint, fennel, yerba mate, rooibos, and black pepper Energy and Happiness Ingredients: yerba mate, rose hips, hibiscus, rosemary, st john’s wort, lemon balm, raspberry leaf Health and Recovery Ingredients: echinacea, currants, elderberries, cranberries, rose hips and hibiscus Relaxation and Meditation Ingredients: chamomile, lemon balm, jiaogulan, ginkgo biloba and rosemary Sleep and Lucid Dreams Ingredients: jasmine, lemon balm, rose, lavender valerian and chamomile
Here’s What It Will Do For You
- Requires no extra time or measuring
- Add with your kombucha tea blend at the time of preparing your sweet tea
- 32 Servings PER booster – (that’s over 150 servings per pack!)
What people are saying about us...
"My son and I love the Continuous Brew System. It's easy and fun to use, looks great, and makes delicious, large batches of Kombucha. Thanks, Dave!"
Wardee Harmon - Traditional Cooking School
"GetKombucha Rocks!. Easy to follow step by step instructions and videos. I was blown away by the personal response by Dave, the owner, when I had a personal question. I wish I started brewing years ago, when I first started buying kombucha at the store."
Julie M.- Los Angeles, CA
"All the products are top notch, and I love the feeling I get when people tell me my kombucha tastes better than the stores"
Bill S.- Saint Paul, MN
"I've saved over $250 so far and just getting started! Planning on selling at my local farmers market soon to start a little side business..."