Discover The Most Popular Caffeine Free Alternative For Kombucha Brewing
Rooibos, also known as Red Tea, comes from a South African red bush plant and not a tea plant. Because of this, Rooibos contains NO Caffeine, yet shares many of the same health benefits of traditional tea. It makes the perfect caffeine free alternative for kombucha brewing. Prepare the same way you would with tea to brew your kombucha tea… except due to the lower tannin levels it is recommended to steep a little longer compared to traditional tea.
Here's What You're Going To Get
- 60 servings per pouch... that's as little as .19 cents per bottle of kombucha! Each stand up kraft pouch is heat sealed, light resistant and completely resealable with a 2 year shelf life so you can stock up and save big today!
- Offers a natural sweet and astringent brew, that is wonderful served hot, iced, or for kombucha brewing (of course!).
- Easy to follow illustrated kombucha recipe printed right on label
Here’s What It Will Do For You
- Increase well being. Packed with anti oxidants, polyphenols, and flavanoids – Research shows these components help with stress reduction and well being
- Besides being Caffeine Free, our rooibos offers a nice alternative to our original kombucha tea blend and is the perfect base for flavoring your kombucha
- Over 9 years of proven results
What people are saying about us...
"My son and I love the Continuous Brew System. It's easy and fun to use, looks great, and makes delicious, large batches of Kombucha. Thanks, Dave!"
Wardee Harmon - Traditional Cooking School
"GetKombucha Rocks!. Easy to follow step by step instructions and videos. I was blown away by the personal response by Dave, the owner, when I had a personal question. I wish I started brewing years ago, when I first started buying kombucha at the store."
Julie M.- Los Angeles, CA
"All the products are top notch, and I love the feeling I get when people tell me my kombucha tastes better than the stores"
Bill S.- Saint Paul, MN
"I've saved over $250 so far and just getting started! Planning on selling at my local farmers market soon to start a little side business..."