Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com’s web site are provided “as is”. Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com’s Internet site, even if Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com or a Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Oatmeal Dragon dba Get Kombucha Dot Com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Any questions should be contacted to firstname.lastname@example.org
What people are saying about us...
"My son and I love the Continuous Brew System. It's easy and fun to use, looks great, and makes delicious, large batches of Kombucha. Thanks, Dave!"
Wardee Harmon - Traditional Cooking School
"GetKombucha Rocks!. Easy to follow step by step instructions and videos. I was blown away by the personal response by Dave, the owner, when I had a personal question. I wish I started brewing years ago, when I first started buying kombucha at the store."
Julie M.- Los Angeles, CA
"All the products are top notch, and I love the feeling I get when people tell me my kombucha tastes better than the stores"
Bill S.- Saint Paul, MN
"I've saved over $250 so far and just getting started! Planning on selling at my local farmers market soon to start a little side business..."